Six Activators to Enhance your Mind-Body Connection
If you want your body and mind to experience a solid connection, tune into your body with these activators:
- Eat wholesome and healthy foods: research shows that eating ‘smart’ foods such as blueberries go a long way toward extending ‘brain power’ which is crucial to maintaining a stable mind-body connection.
- Stay hydrated: If you want to think clearly and revive your energy level – both of which are crucial to mind-body – drink at least 4- 6 liters of water per day!
- Prayer and meditation: This is the epicenter of the relationship between the mind and body.
- Exercise: Physical activity between 20 to 30 minutes per day speeds up production of endorphins – the ‘feel-good’ hormones that your body produces.
- Read: This is a mental exercise that is often overlooked by the scientific community – it’s the brain on dumbbells!
- De-stress: Find some positive outlet for the build-up of stress in your life.